- Setup the Collector by default in the Settings / Manage collection scenarios → the collector will be automatically assigned to new customers so that it is immediately managed by the right person.
The Collection scenario by default, can also be set up at the same place.
- My DSO Manager is now compatible with the Google SSO (Single Sign On → users automatic authentication system without username and password). . Contact us for more information
- Group the collection of several customer accounts → you have multiple accounts for a single customer and you want to make a consolidated collection?
This new feature allows more efficiency and better communication with your multi-accounts customers.
Do you have a list of accounts or items
that you want to filter quickly
without having any common criteria?
As for example a long list of items to qualify, or customers to assign a collection scenario?
In order to bring you the best experience
, we'd like to hear about your use of My DSO Manager
Less than 2 minutes
will be required to complete this questionnaire.
- You want to improve your My DSO Manager use?
Our solution is used for some time in your company and you want to go further in its use or in the setting (creation of scenarios, payor profiles, ...)?
Since few days, it's possible to include your Creditsafe data
» and « Recommended Credit
») to your customers files using our new connector « Creditsafe Connect »
- Calculator added in the customer sheet → the total amount of the selected items is displayed as they are checked
From most My DSO Manager
screens and reports it is possible to export the data to Excel, with a simple click on this button:
- Adapt your collection strategy depending on the "risk" assessment of your clients (score, financial information, ...), for example by creating a specific scenario for risky clients
- Use the payment behavior informations (payer profile, overdue causes, ...) to identify the financial problems of your customers beforehand and adapt the credit limit accordingly
Do you want to send a dunning SMS
to your customers?
To do this, add a SMS action
to your collection scenario
Do you want to use as an indicator the overdue %
of more than 30 days, 60 days or 90 days?
The overdue %
represents the part of the outstanding receivables that are overdue. By default it is displayed on the total of the account receivable
- Creation of a multi-criteria advanced search → It's now possible to perform searches mixing items criteria (invoices, credit notes, payments, ...) and clients (client code, collector, payment profile, ...) with muliples controls : « equal » « different of » « start with » « is between » ...
This allows you to set up your plarform (collection scenarios, collectors assignment, ...) in a more flexible way and easily make customized reports on items or clients...
- Items Status → it's now possible to set the default number of days after which the follow-up action will be triggered in Settings / Manage item status :
During the items qualification and the specific action creation, the proposed date can of course be changed.
Since few days, it's possible to integrate your Ellisphere data (Score and Recommended Credit)
to your customers files using our new connector.
This new feature allows you to daily follow-up your account receivable against Ellisphere
recommendations, and thus facilitates your credit risk management.
Do you have a new information, a comment to complete or to correct on an item
Status and comments are editable by clicking on the desired item, then by editing it with the pencil on the bottom right:
Do you regularly search using the same criteria?
→ add the search page with the desired criteria to your bookmarks in your web browser!