Do you have a new information, a comment to complete or to correct on an item
Status and comments are editable by clicking on the desired item, then by editing it with the pencil on the bottom right:
Do you regularly search using the same criteria?
→ add the search page with the desired criteria to your bookmarks in your web browser!
The customization of dunning actions is a key factor of success of your Debt Collection management. It conveys the image and the seriousness of your company.
In additions to be able to write dynamic and customizable documents (e-mails, SMS, letters, ...) using tags #Hashtags
→ My DSO Manager now integrates photos
allowing to include handwritten signature
, the user's photo
, a promotional image
, an official e-mail signature of your company
If you have many items on your customer account, you shall quickly filter only some items based on one or several criteria (regarding a specific PO No, or to create a monthly statement...).
Nothing's easier! There are two possibilities to do that from the customer file:
It may be relevant to show certain information about your customer: risk, blocked account, general behavior ...
In order to attract attention it's possible to enter a general comment at the customer file level
(not specific to certain transactions).
- Order backlog is now included into the total outstanding amount → it's now possible to import the amount of order backlog per customer (orders received not invoiced yet).
This information is added to the receivables to obtain the total outstanding amount of an account, which is then compared to the credit limit and the insurer's guarantee to determine the residual risk.
- Selection of several statuses in the Alerts → alerts can now be triggered by a filter on several status or status types versus one previously.
This makes possible, for example, to highlight customers in anomaly (excessive delayed payment...) by filtering on several causes of non-payment (litigation, ongoing exchanges with the customer...).
- Force password change → It is now possible to set the maximum number of months between two password changes. Only the Administrator can change this value between 1 and 12 months.
- Credit insurance management → fill the name of your credit insurer in My account and manage « by manual entries in the customers accounts » or « by the upload of customer data file » the following information:
are used to manage particular situations when the collection scenario
is not applicable. They can be created for some items or the full customer account.
Dispute follow-up, Promise to pay follow up, litigation...etc.
are all reasons for creating specific actions.
In line with the new features that have been released last weeks, it is now possible to visualize the evolution of disputes and other statuses
(promises to pay, litigation, ...etc.). These improvements have been applied on « Disputes
» and « Items status
It is now possible to display the aging balance report at an earlier date
in My DSO Manager
This approach is particularly relevant to review the evolution of overdue from one day to the next and to observe developments on previous dates
(for example, at the end of each month, or from one year to the next).
Several novelties and improvements concerning the evolution of the results & performance will be put online in the coming weeks in My DSO Manager!
It is now possible to create an alert
displaying all customers who have not respected their promise of payment
To do this, go to Collection / My alerts
and set the criteria for triggering the alert:
It is now possible to filter the Aging Balance
by type of status
To do this, select in the report:
- one or several status types (in bold). In this case, all the statuses belonging to this category are included in the filter.
- one or several statuses.
It has been shown that promises to pay are 40% more respected when they have been confirmed to the client by the collector.
The principle is simple: once a buyer commits to the payment of one or more invoices at a given date, send him an e-mail confirming that you have well noted this commitment to pay such amount for such date by such means of payment.
- View the progress of the collection scenario directly in the customer record!
Understand at a glance which stage of the collection scenario you are with:
- In green, actions that have been completed
- Importing your data by SFTP → Automatic import via FTP is now possible in SFTP (SSH FTP) and FTPS (FTP secure) to meet all needs.
Sending of files can be done at any time of the day and several times a day if necessary. Data, actions and reports are updated in real time.
The processing time by My DSO Manager of a file of 10 000 open pieces (invoices, credit notes ... etc) is only a few seconds!
- Force change of password in user admin: It is possible to force a user to change his password when creating his account or at any other time.
This feature is in addition to the existing one that allows to force password chanbge every month.
Internal interactive emails are a very powerful communication tool
to interact with internal stakeholders of your company.
In particular, it makes possible to speed up the resolution of disputes by concentrating in one place all exchanges between the various parties involved without the need to create a My DSO Manager account for each of them.
How to enable internal interactive emails
It is now possible to create customized alerts according to multiple criteria
: overdue amount, date of last recovery action, overrun of credit limit, ...
These alerts ensure that all accounts receivable are under control, whether in terms of collection or credit risk management.
They appear in the « My alerts
» tab of the collectors To do list: