In order to bring you the best experience
, we'd like to hear about your use of My DSO Manager
Less than 2 minutes
will be required to complete this questionnaire.
- You want to improve your My DSO Manager use?
Our solution is used for some time in your company and you want to go further in its use or in the setting (creation of scenarios, payor profiles, ...)?
Since few days, it's possible to include your Creditsafe data
» and « Recommended Credit
») to your customers files using our new connector « Creditsafe Connect »
- Calculator added in the customer sheet → the total amount of the selected items is displayed as they are checked
From most My DSO Manager
screens and reports it is possible to export the data to Excel, with a simple click on this button:
- Adapt your collection strategy depending on the "risk" assessment of your clients (score, financial information, ...), for example by creating a specific scenario for risky clients
- Use the payment behavior informations (payer profile, overdue causes, ...) to identify the financial problems of your customers beforehand and adapt the credit limit accordingly
Do you want to send a dunning SMS
to your customers?
To do this, add a SMS action
to your collection scenario
Do you want to use as an indicator the overdue %
of more than 30 days, 60 days or 90 days?
The overdue %
represents the part of the outstanding receivables that are overdue. By default it is displayed on the total of the account receivable
- Creation of a multi-criteria advanced search → It's now possible to perform searches mixing items criteria (invoices, credit notes, payments, ...) and clients (client code, collector, payment profile, ...) with muliples controls : « equal » « different of » « start with » « is between » ...
This allows you to set up your plarform (collection scenarios, collectors assignment, ...) in a more flexible way and easily make customized reports on items or clients...
- Items Status → it's now possible to set the default number of days after which the follow-up action will be triggered in Settings / Manage item status :
During the items qualification and the specific action creation, the proposed date can of course be changed.
Since few days, it's possible to integrate your Ellisphere data (Score and Recommended Credit)
to your customers files using our new connector.
This new feature allows you to daily follow-up your account receivable against Ellisphere
recommendations, and thus facilitates your credit risk management.
Do you have a new information, a comment to complete or to correct on an item
Status and comments are editable by clicking on the desired item, then by editing it with the pencil on the bottom right:
Do you regularly search using the same criteria?
→ add the search page with the desired criteria to your bookmarks in your web browser!
The customization of dunning actions is a key factor of success of your Debt Collection management. It conveys the image and the seriousness of your company.
In additions to be able to write dynamic and customizable documents (e-mails, SMS, letters, ...) using tags #Hashtags
→ My DSO Manager now integrates photos
allowing to include handwritten signature
, the user's photo
, a promotional image
, an official e-mail signature of your company
If you have many items on your customer account, you shall quickly filter only some items based on one or several criteria (regarding a specific PO No, or to create a monthly statement...).
Nothing's easier! There are two possibilities to do that from the customer file:
It may be relevant to show certain information about your customer: risk, blocked account, general behavior ...
In order to attract attention it's possible to enter a general comment at the customer file level
(not specific to certain transactions).