- Force password change → It is now possible to set the maximum number of months between two password changes. Only the Administrator can change this value between 1 and 12 months.
- Credit insurance management → fill the name of your credit insurer in My account and manage « by manual entries in the customers accounts » or « by the upload of customer data file » the following information:
In line with the new features that have been released last weeks, it is now possible to visualize the evolution of disputes and other statuses
(promises to pay, litigation, ...etc.). These improvements have been applied on « Disputes
» and « Items status
Several novelties and improvements concerning the evolution of the results & performance will be put online in the coming weeks in My DSO Manager!
It is now possible to create an alert
displaying all customers who have not respected their promise of payment
It is now possible to filter the Aging Balance
by type of status
It has been shown that promises to pay are 40% more respected when they have been confirmed to the client by the collector.
- View the progress of the collection scenario directly in the customer record!
Understand at a glance which stage of the collection scenario you are with:
- In green, actions that have been completed
- Importing your data by SFTP → Automatic import via FTP is now possible in SFTP (SSH FTP) and FTPS (FTP secure) to meet all needs.
Sending of files can be done at any time of the day and several times a day if necessary. Data, actions and reports are updated in real time.
The processing time by My DSO Manager of a file of 10 000 open pieces (invoices, credit notes ... etc) is only a few seconds!
- Force change of password in user admin: It is possible to force a user to change his password when creating his account or at any other time.
This feature is in addition to the existing one that allows to force password chanbge every month.
Internal interactive emails are a very powerful communication tool
to interact with internal stakeholders of your company.
In particular, it makes possible to speed up the resolution of disputes by concentrating in one place all exchanges between the various parties involved without the need to create a My DSO Manager account for each of them.
It is now possible to create customized alerts according to multiple criteria
: overdue amount, date of last recovery action, overrun of credit limit, ...
These alerts ensure that all accounts receivable are under control, whether in terms of collection or credit risk management.
They appear in the « My alerts
» tab of the collectors To do list:
- Edit and delete comments associated with monitoring of items
The status and comments are editable by clicking on the desired item. If this comment was applied to several invoices, My DSO Manager asks if the change should be applied to all items.
It is also possible to delete a comment and a status previously applied to one or more invoices.
- Advanced search filters in the customer sheet
It is now possible to filter on all available criteria (items amount, item type, dates ...) on customer's statement of account.
This is particularly useful when an account has a high volume of invoices or when you want to filter items to create a specific action on the items concerned.
Knowing when you will get paid by your customers
is a key issue in your business management.
In order to have this visibility, My DSO Manager offers a new report « Cash forecast
This report is a help tool to manage your cash and reveals predictively the benefits of monitoring your accounts receivable.
- Multiple selection of custom fields in reports (aging balance, DSO, disputes, ...)
It is now possible to select multiple analytical values in reports (concerns accounts with Customized Version that defined analytical fields).
- New report « Items status »: This report helps to see in a graph and by customer qualified items (invoices, credit notes ...) with a status.
For example, it is possible to view the sum of invoices in "promise to pay". It also highlights the items qualification rate which is a key indicator of overdue receivables monitoring quality.
- After 12 months of activity, My DSO Manager has more than 100 active customers across all continents, from SMEs to multinational groups. They trust us:
- Thanks to My DSO Manager, our customers have already collected:
With our connectors, you can import your customer and receivable data (open invoices, credit notes, ...) in a simple and automated way!
It is now possible to sync your customers, items and contacts data from Odoo in your My DSO Manager account