My DSO Manager
is an entirely secured platform (SSL connections, Dedicated Servers, Firewall, ...)
In addition, it is possible to activate some options to maximize the security of your account and your data
- Force password change every month → This option obliges each user to change password every month.
- Force the use of complex passwords → This option obliges the use of passwords including a minimum of 6 characters: letters + numbers + at least one uppercase + at least one special character.
- Allow only some IP addresses to connect → This is particularly restrictive because only the authorized IP (number that identifies each computer connected to the Internet) can connect to your account. If an IP tries to connect, an SMS is sent to the mobile phone of the administrator to valid or not that IP address.
- Access restriction for some roles → You can restrict access to certain data in your account depending on the role of the user
- Expiration of links in the interactive emails → You can set a period of validity of the link contained in the interactive emails and internal interactive emails
- Expiration of links to your EDM ( Electronic Document Management ) → You can set a period of validity for access to the PDF invoice hosted in your EDM
These options can be defined in the Settings: Secure my account and user accounts
Overview of these options in the Admin:
← Back : Online help » Various questions