Welcome in My DSO Manager !
This tutorial will allow you to quickly use the software in three steps :
1. Upload your data:
Import your customer data
(account number, business name, address,...) as well as open items
(invoices, credit notes, unallocated payments,...) from your system (ERP, accounting software, CRM,...)
You can import your data in different ways:
- Manually by our import Smart Upload module. Read more
- Automatically by using Secure FTPSmart Upload to set the import. Read more
- Automatically through our connectors which allow to sync your data every day. Read more
2. Set your platform:
3. Perform dunning actions and qualify items with status:
Go to your Collection
agenda, start to perform actions and qualify your items
(promise of payment, dispute
...) and comments
invoices (more than 6 months for example), My DSO Manager
will propose a scenario action with a old action date as per the collection scenario
you have created or chosen.
In this case, this action can be interpreted as a warning to qualify these open items
with good status
. It is certainly relevant to create a specific action.
on these old items to manage them according to the situation (bad debts with litigation on going, problem of accounting, dispute
actions are adapted to the receivable that are in « normal » situation. Once an invoice is old or if a special reason explains its non-payment, it should be addressed through a specific action.
If your receivables include old
- Create alerts to highlight some specific accounts, for example when promise of payment has not been respected, account is overdue but without action done for 15 days...).
- Improve the % of qualified receivable which show the part of overdue items that have been qualified with a status and a comment.
- Interact with your customers with interactive emails and with internal actors of your business with internal interactive emails.
- Speed up disputes resolution with specific actions and the Dispute report
- Apply late payment penalties to bad payers in order to educate them to pay your invoice on time.
- Manage and improve your performance with reports: Aging balance (% overdue), DSO, Cash receipts...
- Manage your company's cash with the Cash forecast report which is based on payment behavior of your customers and promises to pay entered in the software.