My DSO Manager
purpose is to bring the customer to pay with logical sequence of reminders actions.
This is possible through:
- the progressive actions of collection scenarios,
- other types of actions: specific actions, actions out of collection scenario to manage particular cases,
- the history of performed actions and associated comments. They allow you to perform the next action based on previous ones.
It is therefore necessary after each customer feedback to associate a status
and a comment to the invoices concerned.
This qualification is performed on the customer sheet in the statement of account
in three steps:
Step 1 Status selection and adding a comment
Check items selected then click the « Change status
Select the status
and the date to be associated with items taken into account and then add a comment describing the feedback of the customer.
Step 2 Send an email
You can then send a confirmation email to your customer or to an internal actor of your company (sales manager, customer care department,etc.). My DSO Manager
will include automatically the information previously filled in (status
, comment, items selected).
Step 3 Next action
The last step is to decide what will be the next action:
- either let the collection scenario going forward. My DSO Manager will propose to do the next action of the workflow
- or set a specific action which may be more appropriate. It would exclude selected items from the collection scenario. They will be managed with this specific action (promise to pay follow-up action in below example).
It is possible in the Settings, Manage item status
, to define by status
the default number of days after which the follow-up action will be triggered.
Track the qualification rate of your overdue
items with the Items status report
. This is an important indicator of the quality of the monitoring of overdue