1. What are the interactive emails?
The interactive emails
allows your customers to access their statement of account
on My DSO Manager
by clicking a link in your collection emails.
With this interactive page, your customers can:
- Have the open items list and their status, as well as the image of the PDF invoice in case your My DSO Manager account is linked to your DMS (contact-us to set up the link with your DMS)
- Export the item list to Excel
- Display your company informations (address, legal id… that you have previously completed in My account)
- View the details of the person in charge of the collection of their account
- Obtain the bank details on which they can send you their payment (details provided in My account)
- Send a comment on each invoice which, if validated by the collector, will appear in the statement of account directly in the customer file
The customer comments made from the interactive page are sent by email to the collector, who decides whether or not to validate them.
If the collector validates the comments, an icon appears in the customer's statement, next to the status of the concerned item.
Just click on this icon to view the content, date, and issuer of this comment.
collector If no
is assigned to the customer, the email will be sent by default to the administrator of your platform.
2. How to activate the interactive emails?
This fonctionnality can be activated in three ways:
Solution 1 On the customer file
From the customer file, click on the button edit
then on the dedicated field
Solution 2 Mass change on selected customers
This option is to be preferred when you want to enable the interactive emails
for a customer list based on certain criteria. To do this, go to the Client search
, fill in your search criteria, select the clients and activate the interactive emails
Solution 3 From the settings, to activate by default the interactive emails
the interactive emails
will be automatically enabled for new customers. This setting should be done in the « Settings » tab, « Manage collection scenario
», « Settings » :
ments inserted in the reminder emails will be interactive
From then on, the
Your customer is invited to click on the item number for more information and leave a comment
, allowing them to interact with you via My DSO Manager
If you want to give your customer access to the interactive emails
page but without integrating an account state
ment, use the Hashtag #interactive_page_button
- intended for your customers, with the internal interactive emails
- for your colleagues
, making visible internal comments on your items!
→ For more information: internal interactive emails? What is
Do not confuse the