There are several user roles
in My DSO Manager
who do not grant the same access rights.
All the functions present in your company will be able to access the application, thus allowing you to involve all the stakeholders in cash collection
List of user roles:
- Administrator : person responsible of the platform, in charge of the technical part.
- Credit Manager : key user, in charge of set-up and administration of the platform.
- Collector : main user of the tool, in charge of the cash collection.
- Sales manager : main collector's support, privileged contact of your customers.
- Sales administration, Financial controller, Executive officer : those roles can view accounts receivable.
- Guest : restricted access that only allows to consult the global view and reports.
« No » as default, can be changed by administrator
| ||Administrator||Credit manager||Collector||Sales manager||Sales administration|
|View all reports|
|Viewing a customer card|
|Access advanced search|
|Export customers and items search|
|Export a customer account|
|Can be associated to a customer as contact|
|Can modify items status|
|Can add comments|
|Can use most features of MyDSO|
|Admin - Manage collection scenarios|
|Admin - Manage credit limits validation|
|Admin - Manage users account|
|Admin - Manage payment roles|
|Admin - Manage item status|
|Admin - Can import data files|
|Admin - Secure my account and user accounts|
|Modify company's informations|
The rights to import data with Smart Upload
module are defined by the administrator when hecreates the user
by checking the box "Can upload data?".