Without a dedicated intelligent collection platform, we had to manually handle account receivables using Excel spreadsheets. Daily analysis of payments, balances, and accounts receivable was tedious, time-consuming, and prevented us from optimizing our productivity.
A portion of our past-due accounts were previously outsourced to a collection agency.Therefore, choosing a collection and credit management software was an obvious choice to reduce expenses and boost in-house AR administration.
- The ease of implementation
- The agenda-driven process that organizes the actions to be taken
- The chronological prioritization in relation to client type
- The real-time availability when interacting with our clients
- Simple grouping or client typology classification
- Real-time visibility while interacting with clients
What are the three strengths of My DSO Manager, you would like to mention?
Renaissance in working processes
- We have reduced the transfer of our receivables by 30% to the external collection agencies.
- The software's user-friendliness has enabled the team to be more autonomous in handling priorities.
- Our DSO has been improved 15% since the implementation, reaching to 33 days in 4 months.
- Teams can save time in their daily management, allowing them to focus on effective follow-ups.
and Following-up fluidity