The import of receivable data is essential in My DSO Manager
and should be performed frequently in order to have the situation of customers accounts up to date in the application.
It is possible to send a daily file on our server to be automatically integrated.
→ See more: How to import data automatically?
Make an extraction of your accounting tool in Excel
. For the first upload, it should include all open items
of your accounts receivable, ie all invoices, credit notes, unallocated payments, various operations, items in transit, that are not yet cleared. Save this file in .csv, .txt or .xls format.
See below for more information.
For the following imports, you can either continue importing all items not cleared on the date of import (STOCK mode), or perform partial imports, for example items issued and in addition those closed since the last import ( DELTA mode).
Your file must contain at least the following information:
My DSO Manager
to have a history for the calculation of indicators such as the DSO
. To do this, the « Payment date
» field must be completed and contain the date on which each item was cleared.
During your first import, it is also possible to add items to your file that have already been paid and settled over a certain period, for example the last 6 months. This allows
Import of the « Items » file
Go to our import module, in the Admin tab,
. Import / Export your data
Select the file by clicking the button provided for this purpose and select « Items ». Then click the « Submit » button.
"Clear automatically items?"
- « STOCK » mode: if you answer yes, it is necessary for each upload to import all the unpaid documents (for example the invoices issued but not yet paid and cleared). If an invoice is sent on a 'D' day but is no longer present in the file during the import carried out on D + xx, My DSO Manager will consider it as having been paid and will balance it in the system.
- « DELTA » mode: if you answer no, you can make partial imports (not including all open items) without My DSO Manager automatically clearing the missing documents. You can clear the items, either by manually action in the account statement of the customer, or by including in the import files the items paid since the last import with the 'Payment date' field filled in with the date of the lettering of the item.
You have two import options with the question
Then associate the information in your file with the fields of My DSO Manager:
Go to the bottom of the import page and click on "Don't forget to associate your items types ...":
It is necessary to associate the types of documents of your accounting tool with those of My DSO Manager
. There are 6 of them (you will not necessarily have to use all of them):
- Invoice : corresponding to invoices. Debit items (+)
- Credit Note : corresponding to credit notes. Credit items (-)
- Payment : unallocated payments. Credit items (-)
- Miscellaneous operation : miscellaneous operations(OD). Debit (+) or credit (-) items
- Draft : items in transit (drafts, bill of exchange). Debit items (+)
- Dowpayment request : payment requests. These are memorandum items without accounting value. Debit items (+)
- If some items are inconsistent, for example, a invoice with a credit amount (-), they are anyway imported properly. A warning message appears in the history of imports.
- If the association of items types is not made, My DSO Manager considers debit amount as invoices and credit amounts as payments.
Finally, click on the button to import accounting documents. Import
This setting is to be done only once. For you next import it will be automatically applied and you will have no setup to perform.