What is a Multi-Entity platform?
It is a key tool to manage Accounts Receivable for a Group
The Multi-Entity platform allows to:
- Gather all the entities / countries in one and the same space.
- Consolidate the outstanding amounts of the various legal structures.
- Get a set of reports positioned at Group level.
Why choose the Multi-entity platform?
To manage several companies of the same group with a single personalized access:
- Custom url: https://company-name.mydsomanager.com.
- Personalized login for all users.
- One access for each user with defined access rights for each of them.
To have a global vision with consolidated reports:
Everything is online and in real time. Coverage for all your entities whether they are located in your country or around the world. No limit in number of entities.
From Aging Balance to Consolidated Risk, including cash forecast and others
, multi-entity reports provide you with a Corporate vision that is essential for steering credit management at Group level.
The KMI report (Key Management Indicator)
: several indicators to check the optimal use of the functionalities of My DSO Manager
- To have a consolidated view of the outstandings of the same customer from several entities:
- Management of your exposure to the entire Group with zoom by legal entity.
- Significant time savings, data reliability, information immediacy.
- To integrate the Cash and Risk visions throughout your Group.
- A systemic approach that allows you to start from a global view to go to the detail of each invoice if necessary.
- To have online the ranking of your customers and / or the evolution of your performance per week or month.
- My DSO Manager provides you online, in real time, with your consolidated Group reports!
- My DSO Manager offers you filters for a more analytical focus.
- My DSO Manager allows you to switch from consolidated vision to invoice and customer level in a few clicks.
Don't wait any longer to equip yourself with a Multi-Entity platform, an essential lever to improve your performance and therefore your cash.