The solution evolves constantly whether from a functional, ergonomic or visual point of view, taking into account users' feedbacks.
Find today the new design of My DSO Manager that highlights the key principles of the software, several references and key figures.
In line with web design, here are also the latest developments released in the software:
- Customization of the Aging balance → It's now possible to define up to seven columns in your Aging balance (against five previously). The brackets can be set according to your preferences up to 365 days late. Contact us to change your setup.
- It is also possible to set if an item is late on the day of the due date, or on the following day. Contact us to change your setup.
- New clients and items search criteria are available:
- « Promisse of payment date »
- « Contact for the collection (yes / no) »
- « Associated with the client (note / not empty) »
- Improvement of the credit limit validation requests history with the validator view and request status filter
List of last topics in the online help: