- Setup the Collector by default in Settings / Manage collection scenarios → the collector will be automatically assigned to new customers so that it is immediately managed by the right person.
The Collection scenario by default, can also be set up at the same place.
- My DSO Manager is now compatible with the Google SSO (Single Sign On → users automatic authentication system without username and password). Contact us for more information.
- New #Hashtag available about overdue amount calculation and statements of accounts sent to customers:
#items_list_monthly→ consolidated monthly statement by due date with subtotals #items_list_overdue_exclude_specific_actions→ statement of account excluding items managed with a specific action. #items_amount_overdue_exclude_specific_actions→ overdue amount excluding items managed with a specific action.
List of last topics in the online help:
- Collect in My DSO Manager » How to create a specific action?
- Collect in My DSO Manager » How to make live a specific action?
- Collect in My DSO Manager » What is the action out of collection scenario?
- Collect in My DSO Manager » How to create a dunning letter with only selected items of customer account?