- Evolution of the interactive emails landing page and internal interactive emails :
- An icon « comment sent » appears on each transaction when a comment has been sent by the customer or by the internal user
- It is also possible to export the account statement in Excel (with a button at the bottom of the page)
- Addition of a « Average time of payment » column per customer in the cash forecast report
- Two new Hashtags have been created:
- #client_payment_mean → customer payment method
- #client_payment_term → customer payment term
- It is now possible to perform searches by overdue amount: total overdue, + 30 days, + 60 days and + 90 days (depending on the settings made in the aging balance).
- The headers of tables are now frozen when you scroll down to remain visible even on long lists.
- Import your data with just a few clicks from Sage 100 Accounting → follow our tutorial to upload (manually or automatically by FTP) your customers and accounting data from Sage 100.
This will only take a few moments and allow you to use My DSO Manager immediately.
List of last topics in the online help: